yohimbe maca

Vous en prendrez bien une?

yohimbe maca

de Errodsdix le 12 Mar 2010, 19:21

red yeast rice for high cholesterol

<a href="http://thepolicosanol.info/red-yeast-rice-for-high-cholesterol/>red yeast rice for high cholesterol</a>
Errodsdix

Katy Perry calls Brand a 'total bridezilla'

de jack0012coen le 31 Mar 2010, 09:39

Image Katy Perry is excited to get married. Now, if only her fiancé, Russell Brand, could stop being such a bridezilla.
Despite a busy schedule that included getting slimed and kissing Justin Bieber at the Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, Perry had time to tell MTV News all about Brand's manic obsession with wedding planning.
"He's a total bridezilla. He's like a freak," the pop star said. "He's always buying bride magazines. Every time we go out for breakfast, he's like, 'Can we just stop and get a bride magazine?' "
Perry, 25, is working on a new album, which is slowing down the wedding preparations and allowing Brand to indulge his inner planner. But they'll get there. "I have to plan my record first and then I'm going to get part-time power levelingmy wedding," Perry said. "But I'm really excited about that, too."
Whatever other details he's obsessed with, Brand, 34, probably isn't looking at wedding dresses. As we learned a few months ago, clothes might not be such a big part of the evening.
For original article, go to PEOPLE.com
jack0012coen

Retourner vers Tronche de CECR