Position EPSIC

Notre collègue Anny Hertig a été licenciée avec effet immédiat le 25 septembre 2009 (voir notre communiqué urgent du 28.09.09). Il s’agit là d’une décision arbitraire, brutale et particulièrement grave.

Position EPSIC

de admin2 le 18 Nov 2009, 16:20

Reçu des collègues de l'EPSIC au soir du 17 novembre :

Ce matin a eu lieu l'assemblée des maîtres de l'école professionnelle de l'EPSIC. Il a été décidé d'élaborer une lettre qui sera signée par tous les maîtres solidaires avec A. Hertig. Cette lettre sera envoyée à la cheffe du département A. C. Lyon. De ce fait, nous adhérons aux demandes de la motion de Sud-éducation.

L'école se joint au mouvement solidaire avec Anny Hertig.

José-Daniel Pernas (SVMEP)
admin2

Hugging Salford University students break world record

de jack0012coen le 11 Mar 2010, 04:52

Faisal Mohyud-Din and Mohammed Azeem managed to remain clasped together for 24 hours and 17 minutes - smashing the current record by 16 minutes.
They have raised money for the new Christie cancer unit in Oldham.
They finished their feat at Oldham Athletic's Boundary Park stadium during the team's game against Leyton Orient on Tuesday night.
The Salford University students said they wanted to do it because everyone is at risk of suffering from the killer disease.
The Christie Cancer Hospital is opening a new �17m radiotherapy centre in Oldham later this week.
Muscle fatigue
They were monitored throughout the challenge and had to stay awake at all times.
The embrace is cheap sto power levelingthe charity logo of The Christie Hospital.
Mr Mohyud-Din, a talented sprinter who is aiming to compete in the 2012 Olympics, said: "This was certainly a marathon rather than a sprint.
"I needed all my reserves of stamina to get through it, but I'm over the moon to have broken the record - hopefully the first of many."
Alicia Custis, star trek online power levelinghead of communications at The Christie, added: "Massive congratulations to Faisal and Azeem for the world record - they've done fantastically well and fought against sleep deprivation and muscle fatigue.
"I know it was incredibly hard work and I'm hugely grateful to them for doing this for the Christie. This is a hug for all our cancer patients."
jack0012coen

Retourner vers L'affaire de Burier